Do you want to get married at sunrise or sunset? Check the times for your location


Do you want to get married in a NH State Park? Please have the courtesy to speak with the Park management before you bring a large group to their area. Permits are not always needed but forewarning is, especially on busy days when others are trying to enjoy the area.

For Cathedral Ledges/Echo Lake State Park, call 603-356-2672 and for Mount Washington State Park, call Nate Camille at 603-466-3347. For all other parks, please check their website for contact information.


If you would like to book this Gazebo in the center of the Town of Jackson, you can reserve it by clicking here and filling out this form




By using a Justice of the Peace, you are freed from the physical constraints of getting married in a church. You can get married ANYWHERE! Consider any of the many lovely locations we have in the White Mountain National Forest or possibly a cozy inn where you will have the reception following the ceremony. Perhaps you like to golf, hike, ski or kayak? Why not get married doing one of those things that are important to you.

Here is a list of some of the many places I have done wedding ceremonies. Hopefully one of them sparks your interest or makes you think of another special place you'd like to get married.